We found a few beneficial functions on your smartphone that will make your life easy! Setting #3 is our favorite – check it out, and you’ll get access to the magic menu!
Lock screen message 0:44
Smartphone return option 1:27
Save the memory 1:51
Phone as CCTV 2:23
Dash cam 3:02
UV light 3:31
Smartphone construction level 4:01
Access to the magic menu 4:30
Interesting stats 5:04
Monochrome mode 5:45
– Go to “Settings” — “Lock screen and security” — “Lock screen signature.” Now write a backup phone number or your email there.
– Some apps (Cerberus is one of them) can take pictures, activate a mic, block the phone or/and delete all the data on it, locate it via GPS, or even use a loud signal to draw the attention of people nearby.
– Just upload all your data to Telegram Messenger. Telegram allows you to send files, texts, and links to yourself. You can use it both as a notepad and cloud storage.
– Use an old smartphone to create a simple security system for your home. An app with a motion sensor function will turn your device into a CCTV cam that takes pictures when someone appears in view. It will send photos to you right away.
– You can also use your smartphone as a DVR (dash cam) in your car. All you need to do is install your cam so that it has the best view of the road. To make it work even better, use special DVR apps.
– A UV light can be useful, especially if you want to check the authenticity of banknotes. DIY by utilizing some tape, markers, and a smartphone, of course.
– Any smartphone now has an accelerometer and a gyro sensor. Both allow it to determine the device’s position in space. Download specific apps for Android and iOS and your phone can replace a level device. It will definitely work for small construction.
– If you are serious about your smartphone and use it all the time, you may as well change its settings like a professional. To do so, you need to go to the Developer Menu. Go to: Settings — About the phone — Click 7 times on “Model Number.”
– On iOS, simply go to “Settings” — “Battery” and press the dial key to the right of the “last 7 days” column. A list of your most-used apps will appear. For Android, you will have to install one more app (yes, again an app, another one), such as Instant.
– Go to the “magical” developer’s menu, and find “simulate anomaly,” then switch the monochrome mode on. Now your phone will work in black and white.
What is your favorite phone brand, by the way? Do you know any other interesting smartphone features? Share them in the comments!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
ten new secret phone settings that will surprise you 10 years ago when there were 10 things to do you needed 10 devices now with a smart phone you can make calls text watch TV shows read the news and make payments you can even annoy the heck out of everybody around you we found a few beneficial functions in your smart phone that will make your life easy setting number 3 is our favorite check it out and you'll get access to the magic menu counting down number 10 lockscreen message imagine you lost your phone oh no and the screen is locked with a graphic key you are the only one who knows that unique code right even though it may look like you won't see your device anymore you just might using a special feature in a new version of Android just leave a message on the lock screen for example you can ask to have it returned go to settings lockscreen and security lock screen signature now write a backup phone number or your email they're done number 9 smart phone return option if the lockscreen message is not enough then use an anti-theft app such apps Cerberus is one of them can take pictures activate a mic block the phone and or delete all the data on it located via GPS and even use a loud signal to draw the attention of people nearby number eight save the memory sooner or later the memory on your device gets full this is when you can use a flash memory card cloud services like Dropbox or backup your data onto a PC but wait there's another cool option just upload all your data to telegram messenger telegram allows you to send files text and links to yourself you can use it both as a notepad and cloud storage just find your number there and start using it number seven phone as CCTV use an old smartphone what's that three years to create a simple security system for your home an app with a motion sensor function will turn your device into a CCTV cam that takes pictures when someone appears in view it will send photos to you right away you can also turn the smartphone into a video nanny for your baby but remember that using specifically designated devices is always the best choice me I'm holding out for the app that changes the baby's diapers wouldn't that be great number six dash cam you can also use your smartphone as a DVR dash cam in your car all you need to do is install your cam so it has the best view of the road to make it work even better use special DVR apps using a real DVR in your car is always the best choice however went on a trip in a rented vehicle such a dy dash cam may be handy number five UV light what is that a beer anyway UV light can be useful especially if you want to check the authenticity of banknotes DIY by utilizing some tape markers and a smart phone of course stick a piece of tape to the flashlight and paint over it with a blue pen repeat step 1 paint it purple then add two more layers the same way done number four smartphone construction level any smartphone now has an accelerometer and a gyro sensor both allow it to determine the device's position in space download specific apps for Android and iOS and your phone can replace a level device it will definitely work for small construction however use real tools for a professional construction trust me we're on the level about this number three access to the magic menu if you're serious about your smartphone and use it all the time you may as well change its settings like a professional to do so you need to go to the developer menu go to settings about the phone click seven times on model number one two three four five six seven okay hey Congrats now you're the developer using this menu you can improve the overall performance signal reception quality and system appearance number two interesting stats does your family complain that you will become a smartphone addict then it is time to think about and find out how addicted you are by looking at some interesting stats on iOS simply go to Settings battery and press the dial key to the right of the last seven days column a list of your most used apps will appear for Android you will have to install one more app yes again another app another one such as instant another way to tell if you're addicted to your smartphone is can you tell us the first names of your children I thought so and number one monochrome mode do you want to save your battery and your eyesight then use your smartphone in monochrome mode while reading go to the magical Developers menu and find simulate anomaly then switch the monochrome mode on now your phone will work in black and white what is your favorite phone brand by the way do you know any other interesting smartphone features share them in the comments don't forget to at the like button below the video and click subscribe to join us on the bright side of life